Monday, July 30, 2012

Little Guy





I got to add a new member to my musical family a few days ago. He's a soprano ukulele and I named him "Little Guy". He's my new baby. I love him so much we do everything together. Whenever I'm bored I strum him until my fingers get blisters and every night before bed we play a few tunes together and then I tuck him into his case and we go to bed.


 The scarf wouldn't stay on me during the photo shoot so I decided to let little guy wear it instead. Manscarf. 
Can you tell I've been playing with the photo editor?

Do you have an instrument you love to death?


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo editor pictures! I love my violin and my piano. And I can totally relate to you, I play them like 24/7! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S