Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Profile picture

Now that I have a blog, I think I need a picture for my profile. After an hour of scrolling through my millions of not so great pictures I decided I would just have to take some new pics. I asked my little sister to help me and we headed for the backyard. As you can tell, my cat Viggo, was not to happy about having his picture taken. I didn't like any I took today but luckily I found I had over looked one picture that really turned out alright after some cropping and playing with some sort of settings involved with hue and tint or something like that. Enjoy.
self picture by little sis

me making a weird face and Viggo (cat) hating me

blurry photo

I'm making another weird face

can you see how mad the cat was? I was just desperately trying to keep him  from jumping out of  my arms

I have no idea why he does that! 

I finally settled on this one

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Viggo still won't come near me for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Would you believe that I got it for 50 cents at a yard sale IN PERFECT CONDITION!

      Delete
  3. Wow! That's a great deal! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S