Friday, August 3, 2012

My Musical Family

Sydney and I
Well, I suppose if I'm going to post about my ukulele, I might as well post about the rest of my family. After all, they might get jealous if Little Guy got all the attention.This is Sydney. She's a full sized cello who is strong and tough, but beautiful and delicate just like my close friend who I named her after.


Perspective on cello



My youngest brother wanted to be in the photo too! 






This is Miriam (my piano). I named her that because like my little sister, she's always there and in tune.
Aspiring pianist

If you had an instrument (or if you do already) what would you name it?


Pin It

2 comments:

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S