Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trip Happiness

I don't know if I've made this clear before, but I LOVE the California coast. The whole aura of coastal mountains, fog and little towns makes me giddy inside. Our whole family went on a day trip to somewhere called I can't remember. I also loved the outfit I was wearing which could have easily converted from a summer hiking outfit to a moderately nice outfit with the addition of my sister's scarf that I'm wearing. 
We only got a view of All of San Fransisco!


Coolest background ever!

One of my first efforts at photography



These are so cool! I've never actually seen a lifeguard's station before but they just look so vintagey! What's not to love?
What do you love about the coast?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. When did you go to San Fran? It looks so pretty! I LOVE the lifeguards station! The beach is my favorite part of the coast! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks utterly stunning. I'm following.Rx

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S