Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What next?

Hey! I've been trying to make a poll on blogger but It won't work. It's actually quite annoying, because I've been trying for the last week and a half to get it to work! So........... I'm just going to put my questions here and you can answer in the comments box.

So, what would you like to read about next?
 1. Pool games by Sydney
2. Beach room decor by Philothea
3. Friendship bracelets by Sydney
4. DIY Hair spray by Philothea

You have one week to answer then the next day, we will write and publish the post.
-Philothea

1 comment:

  1. I think beach room decor would be cool! My second choice is Friendship bracelets. ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S