Saturday, September 8, 2012

Beach Room Decor

Well, now for the WAY overdue beach decor post . As far as my room decoration goes, I still have a long way to go. I have lots of ideas and plans, but I'm not very good at putting them into action. I share a room with my younger sister who detests anything beach, vintage, or surf inspired, so I have to go moderate on decorating. Right now I have three things done. I have a bed cover, inspiration board, and my beach signs.  I also want to make a patchwork quilt and hang more artwork. For my beach signs, I followed this tutorial. The only differences is I was to lazy to measure my boards and buy the paint they suggested. I still like them. 

This is what I started with

I <3 power tools!

these little things make hanging signs so easy! Just hot glue them on the back. 

Girl's best friend

Add LOTS of glue


Wall Before

Wall after







Do you have any ideas for my room?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love it! It looks great! I put flower leis in my room to give it more of a Hawaiian look. I love how you wrote buy What Makes You Beautiful on your board! It is like my favorite song! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S