Sunday, September 23, 2012

Color blocking

In order to answer Ashley's question, I'm going to tell you about colorblocking. It's a trend in which you find a color in the color wheel, then look in that spot on the other side. Does that make sense?
I'll show you with a picture.
So here's some examples of colorblocking. 
I got this off google images, but it said the site for it was here
There's only one problem. I know I could not pull of any one of those crazy outfits. They look cool, but for those of us who are not quite so daring, here's what I put together. I know there is still hair at the top and it's not very well done, but It's my first time so go easy on me.
I got the top here, and the pants here.

-Philothea

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow I have never heard of that before! Thanks for sharing! I think the outfit you made is cute! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea- I think I sometimes do this coincidently because I just throw on the nearest thing!Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S