Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boot Hunting

Every year, as fall rolls around, I start hunting for the perfect boots. I've not found then yet, but here are quite a few I like.
1. I like the little tassel and that it doesn't have a heel. Nice for lots of walking. I found this one here.
2. The bows are so adorable! Unfortunately, the collage thing cut off the tops. :( I got these beauties here.
3. I don't know why I like these. I guess I just do. Anyway, I got them here.
4. Argh!!! The top of these guys got cut of too! I really like the buckles on these.
5. Aren't these a pretty color? I absolutely adore the simplicity of these guys.
6. Normally, I 'm not really a cowgirl kind of person, but I really like these ones here.
7. I saw these at a beautiful mess and fell in love. You can find them here.
Hope you like them!
Truly,
Philothea

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. sorry about the pixelatedness. I know the pics are a little hard to see. :( is pixelatedness even a word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!!! A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I went to DSW shoes and tried on a bunch just for fun! We tried wedges, super tall chinese laundry shoes, and even wedding shoes! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love #6. They are fun! Boots are so fun to shop for in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S