Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nordic Fair Isle Inspiration


Today, I'm showing you an outfit from my little sister's closet. Someone gave her this sweater and I've been drooling over it and finally decided to blog about it. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm still in love with the Nordic fair isle type sweaters. The shirt was thrifted, the jeans used to be mine, I found the shoes at a yard sale FOR A DOLLAR!!! and I made the bracelet. Also, the bun was super easy and cute, but I'm hoping on posting a video tutorial on it soon. :)







Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit too! Miriam is a great model, the bun looks so good on her! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S