Friday, November 9, 2012

Schoolgirl Loves

I know school started a while ago, but I'm still falling for these notebooks and binders and such. I origionally was looking for a binder I owned to blog about but instead found all this other stuff. I should have called this schoolgirl distractions.....

Is this cute or what? I'm in love with this artist's work.



I only like the front, but it's still cool. Found it here.


More from the first designer. Absolutely adore his style! I think this is supposed to be a decal for your laptop or tablet. I found it here.

You can't go wrong with NYC, Paris, and London. Found it here.
-Philothea
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that iPhone case! I have a notebook from that same designer! ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one do you have? I have the binder with the two ladies and little dogs.

      Delete
  2. Mine has one lady walking about 4 dogs in the city. I'll take a pic and email it to you. ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S