Monday, December 31, 2012

Goals for 2013

I can't say I'm that good with new year's resolutions at all. I don't even remember if I did make any for this year, and if I did I have no idea what they were. :P When I came across this post I thought it was worth a shot. 
1. Do something for the first time at least once a week: So often I know I fall into a rut where I do things the same way over and over and over again, so I'm going to force myself to try new things. Get something different at Starbucks, paint my nails in a different color or design, or something like that. At the end of the year, I could have 52 new things that I like doing!
2. Look for inspiration less, and inspire more: Instead of surfing through blogs searching for cool or pretty things that often I don't really find, I'll try and do or make something cool. When I see a picture of something I like, i'll do it, instead of just looking at it.  Not only will this be funner (more fun?) and more fulfilling, but it would make much better posts. I always like looking at things people have done rather than little links.
3. Spend more time with family and friends: I think that's kind of self explanatory. 
4. Get out of my comfort zone more often: Why do  things only in your comfort zone? There's no fun or adventure in that (also ties in with doing new things).
So there you have it. My resolutions/goals for 2013. 
-Philothea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S