Saturday, February 9, 2013

Link Love

My!  I haven't blogged at all this week. :P how time flies. I have some cool stuff in store for you guys soon, so hang in there. 
I'm totally digging this color. I think I like the headband best.
 This clutch by Kate Spade is just a d.i.y. waiting to happen. I like the Emma one too.
A super chic winter accessory. Unfortunately, they are sold out. :(
How cool is this keyboard! So many possibilities.....
This made me laugh! I totally need that Darth Vader hair blower. 
 I love this floral crown d.i.y. Bonnie always pulls them off perfectly.
Although completely random, I thought this was really helpful. 
Another cool way to jazz up your technology. 

1 comment:

  1. I just saw a crochet pattern for that turban!
    http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/cpatt22.htm
    you could make one in any color... hint hint...

    love the cupcake, it reminds me of art class!
    -mom

    ReplyDelete

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S