Thursday, March 14, 2013

Book recs

This is my (Sydney's) new post. Much like "Link love", only different. The name ,"Book recs", means book recommendations. I am a extreme book lover and I want to share books that I have read in the past, have just come across or am re-reading. (I do that a lot.)

And now.........I give you...........the very...........very first ever.........Book rec post. Dun dun duuuuun.

Book #1

Title: Chicken soup for the soul: Teens talk middle school
Author:

Over view: This book is filled with little over 100 stories from teens coming out of middle school. I don't exactly know how many of you are middle schoolers but I am in middle school myself. This book is great because it talks about girls and boys your age dealing with similar things that you might be going through. Things like self image, crushes, and bullies. It was great to see how the writers dealt with their problems and it is a great motivator when telling you to follow your dreams!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book #2

Title: Cesar's way
Author: Cesar Millan

Over view: Have any of you ever seen the show "Dog whisperer"? This book was written by the same man who rehabilitates dogs in the show. Cesar gives you lots of great tips on how to get control over your dog and really let him or her live their life to the fullest. It is surprising that by just making a few tweaks to a daily routine and a lot of hard work and perseverance that a dog can change its ways from overly aggressive to sweet and affectionate. I highly recommend it to dog owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just to let you know, we approve all your comments before they are posted, so they may not show up right when you post them.
Thanks,
P+S